…WIND CHILL ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST THURSDAY…
* WHAT…Very cold wind chills. Wind chills as low as 20 below to 25 below zero through this afternoon and around 30 below zero Thursday morning.
* WHERE…North central Iowa.
* WHEN…Until noon CST Thursday.
* IMPACTS…The dangerously cold wind chills could cause frostbite on exposed skin in as little as 10 minutes, particularly
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…This morning, shallow blowing and drifting snow will be possible, especially in rural, open areas, and may create slick spots on roadways. On Friday morning, wind chills will be similar to Thursday morning.
Use caution while traveling outside. Wear appropriate clothing, a hat, and gloves.